The Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask contains self-heating package and moisturized pad, provide a premium SPA experience to your eyes! Effective against eyestrain, and prevent myopia.
Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask
Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask Introduction
Nirco™ steam eye mask is a practical tool for modern white-collar workers, especially suitable for those who work long hours in front of a LCD screen. The Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask is self-heating using innovative technology, can effectively ease eyestrain, remove skin wrinkle, and help relieve insomnia.
Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask Features
– Spontaneous thermal technology, do not need manual heat; release heat smoothly and steadily, 100% thermal safe
– Individual package, easy to use, more efficient
– Pleasant fragrance, easy to use
Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask Specifications
Ingredient: Ferrous powder, active carbon, purified water
Heating principle: The exothermal reaction of ferrous powder
Max Heating Temperature: 40⁰C
Size: 13.5*11.5cm (5.3*4.5 inch)
Packing: 1 piece per bag
Shelf life: 3 years
Why Buy Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask
– Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask allows you enjoy self-help SPA at home
– Custom available, OEM price
– Fast delivery directly to your residence
How to Use Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask
- Clean your face first
- Peel off the packing of Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask and take out the mask. Unfold the mask and wear it on your eyes, just like wearing glasses.
- Close your eyes and relax, lay on a bed if possible, let your eyes be heated
- Take off the mask after about 20 minutes. In any case, if the Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask can no longer heat your eyes, you should take it off.
Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask Tips and Cautions
- If there is already something wrong (ophthalmia, corneitis, skin damage, swell, etc) with your eyes, do not use Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask.
- If you experience any discomfort during the wearing, take off the Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask immediately.
- The Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask is a disposable product. After using, discard the used steam eye mask properly. DO NOT reuse.
- Store the Nirco™ Steam Eye Mask in cool and dry area, and keep it out of children’s reach.